Our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program is designed for people who don’t see residential treatment as an option and who are struggling with addiction or their current attempts at recovery.
What is Outpatient Treatment?
Our Outpatient Program consists of a combination of online learning and one on one counselling. This an eight week program with an online component which includes eight weekly instructional videos and weekly exercises. In addition, clients will have weekly one-on-one Zoom sessions with a Certified Addiction Counsellor. The online programming is the curriculum and the one-on-one sessions are the treatment where your counsellor will discuss your week, your recovery program, any challenges you are facing, and look at underlying and contributing issues. After completing this combination of online learning and counselling, clients will have a sustainable recovery plan for a new healthy lifestyle.
What are the Advantages of Outpatient Treatment?
- You can continue to live at home or in any other safe environment
- No wait lists. The online component can commence upon registration and the first one-on-one will be scheduled within a week
- It is affordable as we don’t have to provide accommodations or meals
- You schedule your session times and have the balance of the day for other activities
- Depending on your employer, you may be able to maintain your job on a full or part time basis.
What does it cost?
- Fees for our programs are a fraction of private treatment facilities. We are happy to discuss our fees directly with you.